Pack of Dried Dregea Pods 8 pcs.
(Pod size ~ approx. 3" ea.)
Dregea Pods are best for developing bio film to feed invertebrates and other livestock. Overtime the pods will dissolve and leave behind fibrous strands.
- Boil for 20-30 minutes or soak overnight to help pods sink.
- Only add a few pods at a time as the amount of tannins released may vary. For a 2-gallon Betta fish tank, start by adding 1-2 pieces. After 2 weeks most of the tannins will have leached out.
- Pods will begin to dissolve leaving behind fibrous strands over time.
Origin – IndonesiaBenefits:
- Provides nutrition for invertebrates & other livestock
- Naturally tans water
- Helpful for breeding fish and invertebrates