Pack of Dried Cotton Pods 12 pcs.
(Pod size ~ approx. 2" ea.)
Cotton Pods release beneficial Humic and Fluvic acid into aquarium water, tan aquarium water, develop biofilm for invertebrate feeding, and have antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.Recommendations:
- Soak pods for 6-12 hours or until they sink before adding to tank.
- Add a few pods and loose pod parts at a time as the amount of tannins released may vary. For a 2-gallon Betta fish tank, start by adding 2-3 pods. After 2-4 weeks most of the tannins will have leached out of the pods and more can be added on a regular basis.
Origin – USABenefits:
- Reduces accumulation of fungus and bacteria
- Natural tannins and acids will soothe fish and livestock
- Biofilm provides nutrition for invertebrates & other livestock
- Helpful for breeding fish and invertebrates
- Provides pleasing aesthetic