Pack of Dried Jackfruit Leaves 8 pcs.
(Leaf size ~ approx. 4"-8” ea.)
Jackfruit Leaves offer more intense antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, creating tanned water, and buffering PH down.
Jackfruit leaves are also used to provide invertebrates and other livestock with a highly nutritional food source from the biofilm that naturally develops and surrounds leaves.
- Jackfruit leaves will develop a thin ‘bio-film’ surrounding the leaves under normal, healthy tank conditions.
- Jackfruit leaves will lower the PH of the tank water
- Gently rinse leaves before adding to tank or quickly boil to help leaves sink faster if desired.
Origin – Hawaii, USABenefits:
- Stronger antibacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Provides nutrition for invertebrates & other livestock
- Naturally lowers PH
- Helpful for breeding fish and invertebrates
- Naturally tans water
- Slow dissolving
- Provides pleasing aesthetic