Pack of Dried Mango Leaves 10 pcs.
(Leaf size ~ approx. 3-5” ea.)
Mango Leaves provide similar benefits as the catappa leaf: releasing acids and tannins into the water that reduce fish stress, offering antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, and creating tanned water, or ‘blackwater’ conditions.
- Mango leaves will develop a thin ‘bio-film’ surrounding the leaves under normal, healthy tank conditions.
- Mango leaves may take longer to sink than catappa leaves and if desired, can be boiled for 2-5 minutes before adding to the aquarium in order to help them sink.
Origin – California, USA
- Natural Acids will soothe fish and livestock
- Helpful for breeding betta fish
- Provide invertebrate livestock with additional vitamins
- Antibacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Naturally tans water
- Slow dissolving
- Provides pleasing aesthetic